We’re excited to announce the repertoire for the 4 p.m. April 30, 2017, Zimmermann’s Café Chamber Music concert, which will be held at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Lake Worth.
On our program:
- Spalding’s Bounce, for tenor sax, cello and piano, by Ferdinando DeSena
- Angels from the Sand, for violin, vibraphone and horn, by Clare Shore
- Horn Sonata, second movement, by Gregory Stepanich
- 5 for 3, for clarinet, horn and vibraphone, by Tim Thompson
- Scherzi Musicali No. 3, for cello and piano, by Donald Waxman
Performers include Eerang Ahn, piano; Susan Moyer Bergeron, cello; Jacob DiEdwardo, horn; Dannel Espinoza, saxophone; Carolyn Morgan, piano; and Eric Rucker, vibraphone.
We’ll update with more information as the days get closer to our performance. We’re very grateful for the support we received after the first concert in October, and we’re delighted to be going forward with Concert No. 2! We’re applying for nonprofit status, and we’ve also applied for a New Music USA grant to buttress our mission of presenting music by South Florida composers.
Make sure to like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ZimmermannsCafeChamberMusic/ and check in there for more photos, comments, and the like.